Random Happy Thoughts
I think I’ve gotten my latest frustrations out of my system, today calls for random happy thoughts that have rolled through my head today.
- Sleeping in totally rocks! Went to bed at midnight and didn’t get up until 10:45am this morning. I feel MARVELOUS!
- Grocery shopping is fun when you share the experience with someone. I enjoyed going shopping with Diva Mom.
- Nothing beats fresh veggies, especially corn on the cob purchased from local farmers at road side stands and picked fresh this morning!
- Having my daughter over to spend the afternoon and evening with us, cooking out and wine tonight in the Diva Den. I miss living with her and love getting to spend time together 🙂
- Storms that come blowing in suddenly, packing hail and making the lights flicker are a bit scary. But the power stayed on so all is good!
- Caramel Truffle coffee tastes SO good, I really enjoy flavored coffee!
- I love this house! Still kind of adjusting after 2.5 months but it is the coolest place and I love living in it! It is so big and spread out giving us each the needed solitude but still having each other so nice and close.
- Grilled hamburgers are SO yummy! Add folks you love around your table and they are a feast fit for a king! Well a bunch of princesses at least.
- Crisp, clean sheets to change on the bed, I just love it!
- Church festivals with warm beer and poker tables, gotta love ’em!
- Puppies and kittens are so fun to watch interacting, especially when they do not know they are not supposed to like each other.
- Unexpectedly bumping into my youngest brother when dropping off lunch to my dad is a very good thing (even if he is sweaty and stinks from working outside).
- A nice deck with the woods as our back drop is so wonderfully relaxing, heat and humidity just don’t seem to matter when sitting out there.
- Texts from old friends, favorite drinking buddies! I LOVE YOU GUYS
- Saturday night wine at the Diva Den, always something to look forward too!
- I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!