I have no idea who the author is (if by chance you do let me know so I can give proper credit!) but my mom sent this to me this morning and I had to share. I tossed in my .02 with each one.
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
OMG someone please do this – like my sister, who has my passwords!!!
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
Wouldn’t know, I’m never wrong! (okay yes, but when I am wrong and know it I do admit it).
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
Exactly why I want to trade places with my cat, to get caught up on sleep!
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
I am all for it, though sometimes it is more fun when someone misses that it is sarcasm.
5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
I don’t, I just roll them up and stuff them where they belong.
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
How else would a signature be done?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
OMG thank you I SOOO agree!!!
9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
Well I can, but it doesn’t happen often.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
OH yes indeed!
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
Yep, and it is usually hours before quitting time so it sucks! The rest of the day will DRAG.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
I would second that, though I have stopped buying such stuff.
13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
OMG no kidding….to save or not to save at that point???
14. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.
Sounds like my son rationalizing this one….
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
Hmm…never had this happen but then I so rarely bother to answer the phone.
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
I will take a wolf call/whistle from a construction worker, as happened this morning, and call him important!
17. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
LOL…who, me? Um…okay guilty! But I usually put DO NOT ANSWER in front of their names and assign a creepy ring tone.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
My freezer does have a light, thankfully, or we might never find the ice cream.
19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
Or Bud Lite, Select 55, Wine…etc etc
20. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it.
That pretty much sums up my life right there!
21. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
22. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
yep and hence my butt is larger than it should be…but comfort eating for any reason is great!
23. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
That would be me, with a minor hearing problem, usually I just smile and nod from the get go and hope I didn’t just agree to babysit their pet monkey or something.
24. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
If I am not leading said line I am a big supporter and participant!
25. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
26. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
Um well I don’t do this as my balance sucks and this would be happening too often, shaving years off my life!
27. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
Na…but I do look and wonder why oh why is time going so slow?? But only if I am headed to have fun.
28. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey — but I bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
Um okay who has the webcam set up in my room that would know this? Now if only I could do this without disturbing the cat? She knows that sound means it is chow time.