I get asked a lot of the same questions on the dating sites by the men that contact me hoping I will find them interesting enough to want to go out. Some are pretty standard, some are out of the ordinary, and others just flat out off the wall! I don’t give out my Blog info to any Tom, Dick or Harry, so only ones I see having potential get to peek here at who I am, that is a very tiny number. But still, thought I’d answer the questions they ask and maybe I can just copy and paste this later as needed?
Q: What do you do for a living?
A: Childcare in my home and independent sales representative for Avon.
Q: What do you like to do for fun?
A: This is not a real simple question to answer. But I will give you some ideas:
- I like bowling – but frankly I suck at it….bad! But then it is for FUN, and I do enjoy it and can laugh at myself.
- I was learning to throw darts, and still hope to learn but be advised NO one should stand anywhere but BEHIND me. I suck at this too. 🙂
- I enjoy hanging out with friends at a small bar or pub, inside or out on the patio, listening to a good live band.
- Grilling on the back deck with friends, drinking a few beers and just relaxing.
- Tailgating with friends and great food (it IS all about the food, certainly not the win if you are a Bengal fan)
- Concerts in the park, be it bands or the Cincinnati Pops, on a blanket with a lot of good munchies and someone special or a bunch of friends.
- A nice picnic with friends or someone special, outdoors enjoying the sunshine and the breeze and great conversation.
- Snuggling up with someone special, a bottle of wine, good music or a movie, or in front of a fire wrapped in a blanket.
- Day trips to fun places like Metamora just to wander through the little shops.
- Weekends in Gatlinburg browsing the shops, sitting in the hot tub on a cabin deck with wine and a view of the mountains.
Q: What are you pet peeves?
A: I have a few, the big one is people too lazy to take their cart to the proper place and instead just leave it in the spot next to them. Most of them look like they could use the extra walk.
Q: Having any luck meeting people on this site?
A: Yes, meeting people is why I am here and so far not had any issues, though lord knows I have heard some good horror stories!
Q: What is your favorite vacation spot?
A: Golden Clouds, Jamaica. I’d go back in a minute, despite having to fly to get there, if I could afford it.
Q: Is that a nose ring in your photo?
A: Yes it is, and there are 3 tattoos that are not in the picture so if those bother you now is the time to say so.
Q: What kind of music do you like?
A: ALL kinds! Country, classical, hard rock, soft rock, classic rock, 80’s, hip hop, top 40, pretty much anything. Depends on my mood or the mood I wish to set.
Q: What type of man do you go for?
A: Why? Are you a chameleon? I don’t have a type, and beyond what is in my profile I won’t tell you what I’m looking for, because I don’t want a good actor. I want to meet the REAL you and if there is chemistry then you are my type.
Q: Do you have pets?
A: Yep, a cat. We have 3 actually but only one belongs to me.
Q: Are you interested in getting to know each other (from a guy 110 miles away)?
A: Unless you are reasonably close to where I live, not really. Not unless you plan to relocate if we hit it off and head for the justice of the peace, because I am not moving from the greater Cincinnati area.
Q: Do you have sex on the first date?
A: You really went there, huh Stud? That would be a NO. Unlikely for quite a few and even then, it is just not at the top of the list for me. I’m highly selective in who gets a first date, more so for a second or third, and unless the relationship is getting serious, I won’t even consider it. Too many freaky STDs out there, and I’m too special to just sleep with anyone. If you are asking that before you have met me, you won’t be considered for that first date.
Q: You are sexy, wanna have dinner?
A: No but if you check a few escort sites or Adult Friend Finder you might find what you are seeking.
Okay enough silliness. That is a sampling of the questions I get on the sites. And now you, too, know the answers.