- He makes me laugh and smile
- I very much enjoy his company.
- He is always working
- He is way too busy to even text much if at all in a day
- He stopped sending “good morning” texts because his day is starting too early in the morning now
- He falls asleep in his recliner then goes to bed at night, no longer sending a text telling me good night
- He has stopped the random “ILU” texts over time
- In fact anymore if I don’t text him I’m not sure I’d hear from him on any given day.
- I feel like an after thought that gets any left over crumbs if there are any
- He finds time to update Facebook or accept friend requests but not send a short “hi” text
- We never talk on the phone during the week
- I see him one day a week, and anymore that is usually watching him work around his house
- We have such little contact it is as if he isn’t even there
- I feel more like an option than a priority
- Relationships don’t grow without time spent together
- I need more from a relationship than what I’m getting sitting here on the shelf waiting my turn in his busy life
- If he told me tomorrow that it isn’t working…I don’t think I’d be all that upset because it’s already like he isn’t even there most of the time
- What if what I’ve been looking for has been right there in my ‘own back yard’ or in front of me all this time?
- What if I take the chance and see if it is what it seemed it might be? What do I have to lose?
- What if I don’t take the chance? What do I have to lose?