While nosing around for blog topic ideas to store for those days when my brain stops coming up with the million things it usually wants to write about, I found this post over on 4hatsandfrugal.com and decided this would be good to answer.
Do you want to answer the 100 questions no one ever asks? Here’s the full list:
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! My cat loves to get in the closet and find places to hide, things to knock off the shelves and I’m afraid I will close her in there and she’ll end up doing her litterbox business on the closet floor.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope. Never use the stuff at all. I always pack my own.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Well, the bottom is tucked in, and I do the hospital corners thing, but being menopausal the blankets and sheet are on and off so much at night that tucking them in would be a waste of time.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
Um that would be a no.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Oh I LOVE them! Have a bunch of different styles, colors etc. They are like cat nip to me.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No, never cut them at all. If it isn’t on an app that downloads to my loyalty card or can be scanned on my phone, it isn’t going to to be bothered with.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Either is going to be a deadly end no doubt, so thinking the bees with the hope I can find a place to get away from them.
8. Do you have freckles?
I did as a kid, and used to freckle some in the sun but I haven’t gone for a tan in so long I’m not sure.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes and no? Not a big teethy smile, as my ex-husband made me horribly self conscious about my teeth. They are not pearly white because of some antibiotic I had as a kid or mom took while pregnant that left them with a kind of slightly grey color and I cannot afford to cap them and whitener doesn’t work on this.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Just one??? like folks who need a handicap parking spot to park but can walk the entire mega store? Or the ones who leave their cart in the parking spot because they are too lazy to walk 25 more feet to put it where it belongs?
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I have a step tracker for that so it keeps track for me. Average work day I range between 17,000 and 20,000.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Yep I sure have.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
Um nope. My luck, I’d end up using poison ivy to wipe.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
ALL the time! I dance down the hallway at work, or in resident’s rooms to the song in my head.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Zero. I’m single. 2 cats have slept next to me though.
17. What size is your bed?
It’s a full size, no need for more, it is just me and critters.
18. What is your song of the week?
David Crowder – Lift Your Head Weary Sinner
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Most men look great in pink. Of course!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Nope. None worth my time anymore.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Any western pretty much.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Um it wouldn’t be hidden if I shared that, now, would it!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Usually water, sometimes iced tea or a diet soda.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing, I don’t eat them.
25. What is your favorite food?
So many to narrow down, but usually Chipotle burrito bowls.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Hmm…Harry Potter movies usually.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Stan, and it was delightful!
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Yep, as in did it for an online one once. Not proud of that but the photos were great.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
About a year ago.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I cannot, but I do know how to add it.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, that would require being pulled over and that has not happened to date.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, though was with someone who did.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Don’t have a favortie.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Varies with my mood though old fashioned oatmeal is a good choice.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
If I have to work the next day I try for 9pm which usually results in 9:30 or 10p.
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Gosh cannot even remember.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Speak? English. I also know American Sign Language though rusty.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes, to Success Magazine.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Hmm…depends what I’m building.
43. Are you stubborn?
Oh indeed I am.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
They stink equally in my opinion.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
OH I sure did! Was hooked on General Hospital in high school, and later in life All My Children, One Life To Live, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Very much so.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes I do.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
No, I’d wake up everyone else in the house.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yep while singing!
50. Ever used a gun?
For target practice and kept handy in case of needing it for protection. Haven’t shot anyone.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Hmm….20+ years ago.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some are, some are just fun.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not for me, I love it.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Um…not that I am aware of.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I do, as in spirits of those who have died.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes I have, it is kinda weird.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
Sometimes, if I remember. I get a lot of vitamins from my Spark energy drink so I don’t stress over it if I forget.
60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes, if I go out to the mailbox or my feet are cold and socks alone aren’t keeping them warm.
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Don’t own one.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Cute jammies usually.
63. What was your first concert?
Seriously I have no idea.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
Neither, Skechers all the way.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Ballet as a child.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
At this point in my life, IF I marry again, I’ll be happy if he is employed and likes whatever it is he does to earn a living, couldn’t care less what it is as long as it is legal.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes I can.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Um no, that was not my strong subject in school at all.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
Nope not now, long ago I did.
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
No, cannot stand the stuff, it stinks and is too thick.
77. Ever been in love?
Several, wonderful times.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
No one really.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Hmm…Kenny G I think.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Depends. Hot in winter or hot chamomile before bed, cold if it is hot outside or being drank with a meal.
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Either rates about the same with me.
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Depends on what I’m waiting for.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes, a few.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
Yes I have, got the boobs enhanced and a tummy tuck.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
OH black ones!
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Can and do crochet, often, it is like therapy for me.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Wherever I spend the most time! Any and every room works for me.
92. Do you want to get married?
It would take the right man, and not sure that I will ever find him.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Was married 22 years before getting divorced.
94. Who was your high school crush?
Hmm…Randy Anderson. Dated even, thought he was amazing.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Cry? na, and don’t throw a fit. I just do what I want, I’m single, no need to have it any other way but mine.
96. Do you have kids?
Yes, both adults, married with kids of their own.
97. Do you want kids?
No more than I already have thanks.
98. What is your favorite color?
Pink. Always has been, always will be. Had a bubble gum pink room as a child. Purple ran a close second but pink will always be number one.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Oh a number of people, some died, some just moved on.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
No one, you all are free to do it/not do it. I just figured it would be something different to do today myself.